Alta Scholl Hammel
John William Myers Jr.
Wedding Day Motion Picture
19 July 1935
New Orleans, LA
(times are for full speed)
- 0:00 - Leaving the Hammel residence at 1424 St. Peter Street
- 0:00 - Bride's aunt Pearl Mary (Scholl) Stoll
- 0:02 - Bride's mother Daisy Magdalena (Scholl) Hammel
- 0:06 - Bridesmaid Emily Gerde
- 0:08 - Maid of Honor Ethel Katherine Avrill
- 0:10 - Bride's Matron of Honor cousin Dorothy Elaine (Schober) Orth
- 0:14 - Bride Alta Scholl Hammel
- 0:18 - Bride's father John Henry Hammel Sr.
- 0:21 - Arriving at Zion Lutheran Church on St. Charles Avenue
- 0:21 - Alta Scholl Hammel and John Henry Hammel Sr.
- 0:23 - Emily Gerde and Dorothy Elaine (Schober) Orth
- 0:29 - Ethel Katherine Avrill
- 0:32 - Alta Scholl Hammel
- 0:37 - John Henry Hammel Sr.
- 0:43 - Leaving the church following the marriage ceremony
- 0:43 - Bride Alta (Hammel) Myers & Groom John William Myers Jr.
- 0:51 - Dorothy Elaine (Schober) Orth
- 0:52 - Ethel Katherine Avrill and Best Man and groom's cousin Rudolph Robinson
- 0:56 - Emily Gerde and Groomsman and bride's brother John Henry Hammel Jr.
- 0:58 - Ushers bride's uncle Rene Charles Duffourc and cousin Emerson A. Schober
- 1:00 - Wedding Guests
- 1:04 - Groom's father John William Myers Sr. and his cousin Lucy C. (Hess) Holmes
- 1:05 - Groom's parents Etta Clara (Hoyt) Myers & John William Myers Sr.